Congratulations on your purchase of Can-Air! You will be amazed at how Can-Air drastically reduces the effort it takes to remove your trash bags from their containers. Just follow the easy step-by-step instructions and in a few short minutes, your trash bag tug of war will be over forever!
Can-Air should be installed only on a clean, dry straight wall inside the can.
Suggestion: Clean the area where Can-Air is to be applied with an ammonia based cleaning product. Let area dry before installation. Use caution when applying Can-Air device. (Plastic may be sharp.)
1. While holding Can-Air by both ends, insert the device into the can (short end first) forming an L- shape between the bottom and side of the can (DO NOT REMOVE TAPE.)
2. Mark the device where it meets the top of the can.
3. Remove the Can-Air device from can and with scissors cut at the mark made in STEP 2.
4. Remove the protective tape from the self-adhesive strips that will attach Can-Air to the side bottom of the can.
5. Holding the Can-Air device by both ends as in STEP 2, again insert the Can-Air device into the can (short end first.)
6. Apply the area marked in Step 2 with the top, inside part of the can. While still holding the lower portion of the device, connect the remaining vertical portion of the device with the inside of the can.
7. Release the short portion and connect with flat bottom of the can.
8. Apply pressure to the areas where the tape contacts the can.